onsdag 1 januari 2014

January DT card for Tsunami Rose.


My first project for the new year will be a card with the beautiful monochronic journal kit. Beautiful papers in a soft peach color, patterns with butterflies, bees and flowers made me think of the spring so I wanted to make a card in sparkling green together with this soft peach.




 I used green glitter powder as a background and green pearls in the corners.




 Paperclay leaf, key and small butterflies from a Martha Stewart mold.



Some shabby white frantage on the papers.


I wish you all a happy new year.
Hugs Pia Puma

2 kommentarer:

  1. Riktigt fint kort och god fortsättning på det nya året. Kramar från Titti

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oj oj oj. Var ett tag sen jag var här inne nu. Men jag ser verkligen hur du har utvecklats. Du är fulländat proffs min vän. Albumet här nedan vilket jobb du har lagt ner på det. Kram Louise

    SvaraRadera